I officially started this list 144 days ago and since then I've checked 11 things off my list. Only 90 more to go....
Here is the breakdown:
- Come up with 101 items - completed October 2013; I started checking items off the list shortly after that!
- Learn how to make risotto - completed January 2014; my mom gave us this fancy risotto pot for Christmas and we cooked up Ina's mushroom risotto on a cold Saturday night. The whole process is way easier than I thought it would be...which is always a happy surprise!
- Organize the garage - completed November 2013; and it's due for another round of organization after this garage apartment goes up
- Upgrade to a new DSLR camera - completed February 2014; you can read about it here
- Take a photoshop class - completed March 2014; I took the BlogShop online course and would recommend it to anyone that needs to learn the program
- Launch an interview series on my blog - completed October 2013; you can read the Love, Actually series here
- Do a guest post on one of my favorite blogs - completed December 2013; I post a monthly fashion series over on La Dolce Vita blog and can't thank Paloma enough for having me :)
- Organize my pantry - completed October 2013
- Invest in one piece of custom artwork - completed December 2013; I wrote all about our pretty new paintings from Hallie Eubanks here and you can find more about her work here. She is pretty fab!
- Make our yearly photo book - completed January 2014; here is a sneak peak but I need to share the rest of it with you. I loved the way it turned out this year!
- Go to Round Top Antique Fair - completed April 2014; the spring show is happening right now so I'll be heading up there on Thursday with my friend Rachel. I can't wait to see what treasures we find!