- Sunset on the road to south Texas - an easy 4 hour drive from Houston when you're looking at this view.
- Celebrating Callie's birthday with delicious tres leches cake straight from San Antonio. Isn't she cute?!
- Our view for the weekend and some cactus! #texasforever
- A big cowboy hat for Dave and some cowboy boots for me
- You know you're not in Houston anymore when they pull this out the garage
- Get it girl!
- Some pretty ladies. #nofilter
- If you look really close you can see an oil flare. We love the Eagle Ford!
- Me with my main man
- Once the sun goes down we break out the pinata
Tuesday, February 26
We spent our weekend in south Texas at our friend Callie's ranch celebrating her birthday. Happy birthday, Cal! We lucked out with amazing weather - hello 70s and sunny - and had the most relaxing, fun few days. Sometimes it is so nice to get a break from the daily grind of the city and have some peace and quiet. We felt so lucky to be included...thanks for having us, y'all!
One other thing:
I'm sorry I've been so sporadic my posting recently. Work has been so hectic/stressful recently that it's been hard to keep my head above water. And unfortunately it's usually the blog that gets cut out first while I try to find work-life balance.
All this to say that I miss blogging. And I hope to be better about it real soon. Thanks for sticking around. xo